Original Run: July 04, 1966 to September 25, 1967
The alien invader Goa plots to conquer the Earth. He first warns the
Murakami family (father Atsushi, mother Tomoko, and son Mamoru) of their
invasion, and demonstrates his powers by transporting them to a
prehistoric jungle and destroying a Giant Dinosaur (in reality, Agon,
the title monster of a Godzilla-like TV series) before their very eyes.
But they will not agree to surrender to Goa, so hope comes in the form
of Magma, an armored, golden giant with long hair and antennae.
He and his human-sized wife Mol, both created by the wizard Earth (who
sure enough lives deep beneath the Earth), are sent to defend our world
against Goa. They befriend Atsushi and Mamoru, the latter has Magma
emotionally touched, as he wanted to have a child with his wife Mol, so
Earth creates a duplicate of Mamoru, named Gam (who wears a helmet with
antennas). Earth gives Mamoru a whistle, with which he can call Gam
(when blown once), Mol (when blown twice) and Magma (when blown thrice)
in times of crisis. So when Goa unleashes his various daikaiju, chances
are, Magma, Mol, and Gam will fly to the rescue.
Taken from Wikipedia - Free Encyclopedia. Read more at:
DVD SPECIAL FEATURE
- Digitally Restored Visual and Audio (Digitally Remastered) DVD
- Interactive Menu Split Chapters (OP, PART A, PART B, ED, NEXT EPS)
- Several episodes have their opening & ending in original monochrome
- Pilot Film Episode in monochrome color (unmasked Magma Taishi)
- Space Avenger Film in monochrome color
- Three different variation non-credit opening clip
- Two supplementary film in monochrome color
- Full screen Presentation, NTSC, Aspect Ratio 4 : 3
- Dolby Digital Stereo: Japanese Track
- All / Free / No Regional Coding
Web Design © The Black Getter's
Garage 2005, all rights reserved. Do not duplicate without permission.
By accessing this website, contacting us, and or
placing an order, you automatically stated that you have read and agree
with our disclaimer. Sales are counted toward donations, from
collectors to collectors, as hobby purposes.