Original Run: April 05, 1992 to March 30, 1993
Rather than a remake like the 1980 series, Tetsujin 28 FX was a sequel
to the original series. The show follows Shotaro's son Masato, who
controlled a new edition of Tetsujin and worked at a detective agency
with other children. Among them were Shiori Nishina, granddaughter of
Chief Otsuka. The Tetsujin FX (The Iron Hero 28 Future X) was controlled
by a remote control gun, which had to be fired at the robot for it to
take its commands.
Taken from Wikipedia - Free Encyclopedia:
DVD SPECIAL FEATURE
- Digitally Restored Visual and Audio (Digitally Remastered) DVD
- Interactive Menu Split Chapters (OP, PART A, PART B, ED, NEXT EPS)
- Full screen Presentation, NTSC, Aspect Ratio 4 : 3
- Dolby Digital Stereo: Japanese Track
- All / Free / No Regional Coding
Web Design © The Black Getter's
Garage 2005, all rights reserved. Do not duplicate without permission.
By accessing this website, contacting us, and or
placing an order, you automatically stated that you have read and agree
with our disclaimer. Sales are counted toward donations, from
collectors to collectors, as hobby purposes.