R2 COVER-SCAN TRADE-IN
Trade-In Last Updated at:
Monday June 15, 2015
Do you have R2 Japanese Remastered Cover-Scans files laying around in
Now you can earn money, DVDs, or more cover files by trading-in your
1. Covers must be unaltered, NO water marks, deleted contents, major
2. Covers must be R2 Japanese DVD version, not HK box, not VCD, not
3. Covers must be scanned in medium - high resolution (e.g. 1800 x 1200
4. Covers must be printable in 1/1 scale, without the need to overly
5. Covers may be incomplete, but high priority & pay reserved for the
What do we seek?
Any R2 Japanese Official Cover-Scans ranging from Super Sentai, Kamen
Ultraman, Metal Heroes, Super Robot, Henshin Heroes, Anime, etc.
How to trade:
1. Send us e-mail at
2. List all DVD cover files you have and type of rewards you seek (dvd,
3. We will reply your e-mail shortly with a list of covers that interest
4. We will request for sample files, one for each different series of
5. Once we got the samples, we will make an offer of rewards based
on the samples.
6. You, then, have plenty of time to counter-offer or agree with the
7. When the deal is sealed, you first have to send all the cover
files to us.
8. Once we verified the files, we will send the rewards to you promptly.
What are the rewards?
Any DVDs within this website, money, other cover files
that we have.
Complete list of
cover files available from us will be provided to you
when it's necessary.
Rewards prize and value (quantity) will be adjusted according to the
sample you provide.
Rewards Value will then subjected to counter-offer bargaining if the
deal wasn't sealed.
DVDs rewards will take a little
longer to process than Money or other Cover files.
Note 2: We reserve the rights to reject your trade-in offers
whenever it is necessary.
Web Design © The Black Getter's
Garage 2005, all rights reserved. Do not duplicate without permission.
By accessing this website, contacting us, and or
placing an order, you automatically stated that you have read and agree
with our disclaimer.
Sales are counted toward donations, from
collectors to collectors, as hobby purposes.